Jeff LaFavre, CCIM, MCR, SIOR
222 South Ninth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Jeff LaFavre incorporated IAG Commercial in July 2009. Jeff focuses his time around serving clients and managing teams for our corporate and investment clients.
Jeff began his commercial real estate career in 1989 with the Trammell Crow Company. In 1994 he co-founded the United Properties, now Cushman & Wakefield Northmarq, Corporate Services Division and helped build this division until 2004. From 2004 to 2009 Jeff was Managing Principal of the Minnesota operations for Colliers Turley Martin Tucker, now Cushman & Wakefield.
Jeff has an MBA with a finance emphasis from the University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management. He has earned the Certified Commercial Real Estate (CCIM) certification, the Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) certification and the Society of Office and Industrial Realtors (SIOR) designation which recognizes the top ten percent of all commercial real estate brokers.
Honors & Accomplishments:
- 2007-2014 board member and 2009 President of the Minnesota Commercial Property Exchange
- 2008 Award Recipient of Business Journal’s Best Places to Work as Managing Principal of Colliers Turley Martin Tucker
- 2002 Minnesota Business Journal 40 Under 40 award recipient
- 2001 Eagle Award recipient of United Properties/Northmarq that annually recognizes the top employee within the company
- 2000 Awarded the best mid-size build-to-suit building in the Twin Cities by NAIOP. Served as lead developer for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota's corporate headquarters.
Current and Past Community Professional Involvement:
- 2007-Present: Current Greater Minneapolis YMCA General Board Member
- 2015- Present: Current Chair YouthLink Property & Facilities Committee
- Past Cedar Valley Church Board Member
- Past Co-Chair Midwest Corenet Chapter and Co-Chair National Chapter Committee
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MN
- City of Minneapolis
- Travelers Insurance