Brian Beeman, MPA
222 South Ninth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Prior to becoming Corporate Advisor and Tenant Representative at IAG Commercial, Brian Beeman was the Business Development Coordinator for the City of Mounds View, specializing in redevelopment, serving as the liaison between the city and local businesses, finding lease and purchase space for businesses, promoting the city through strategic marketing, and providing solutions to business needs, including financing and landlord/tenant solutions.
Brian has served as a City Administrator in two states, Director of Economic Development, Planning & Zoning Administrator, and business consulting services, including grant writing, commercial loans & public financing, deal structuring, financial planning, property investments, in addition to serving over 12 years in the Army National Guard with assignments in Operation Enduring Freedom, and a direct commission by the Governor of Nebraska.
Brian has an MPA with a management concentration from the University of Nebraska at Omaha. He also has two Bachelor’s degrees in Business Management & Human Resources and Legal Studies & Political Science. In addition, he has two Associate degrees. He has also earned Certificates in Economic Development from Hamline University, Tax Increment Financing, and courses in Social Impact Investing for Sustainable Communities, Business Credit Analysis, Real Estate Finance, Economic Development Credit Analysis, Change Management, Policy Analysis, Advanced Techniques of Long-term Financial Planning, Capital Asset – Lease vs. Purchase, Advanced Topics in Finance – Costing Government Services, Local Board of Equalization Training, and many more.
Honors & Accomplishments:
- Presidential Who’s Who in Professional and Business Achievers
- Distinguished Honor Graduate, U.S. Army Signal Corps
- Army Achievement Medal/Military Officer German Efficiency Badge
Current/Past Community Involvement:
- City of St. Francis Economic Development Authority
- Sherburne County Economic Development Authority
- Twin Cities Gateway
- Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce
- Elk River Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Development Association of Minnesota
- Toastmasters International, Vice President of Public Relations
- International City/County Managers Association
- Stepstone Workforce Center, President of the Board
- Corporate Solutions
- Tenant Representation